Eco Timber Frame Systems Ltd is evolving as a company to meet the demands of the modern eco-conscious customer who requires state of the art technology, without making the substantial impact on the environment that traditional methods of construction usually incur.
What we stand for
- We aim to make as little impact on the environment in all aspects of our work
- Experienced workforce from architectural, engineering and site construction backgrounds
- We pride ourselves on repeat business from companies who are happy with our work
- Our experience, commitment and excellent customer service is prevalent in a very competitive industry
- We make sure to use only the most sustainable materials from sustainable sources
- Our products are manufactured using materials optimised by our state of the art timber frame, roof and joist software to eliminate site waste
- Efficient bulk delivery service to reduce our ‘carbon footprint’
- We keep up to date with new and innovative technologies
We work with
- Social Housing
- Self Build
- Timber Frame
- Roof Trusses
- Floor Joists
- Feature roof Trusses
Our experienced design team use state of the art software to create 3D visualisations of what is to be manufactured for all of our products. We utilise AutoCAD’s super-accurate software to create our timber frame building designs as it allows us to see exactly what is to be manufactured and installed so any queries from site can be transferred to the design office and dealt with accordingly. If required, we can provide a design only service for anyone looking to manufacture and erect their own timber frame buildings. Usually we receive architects drawings from which we do a timber frame quote, and then if the quote is satisfactory we then transfer the drawings to our structural engineer who provides an engineering design from which we create the timber frame panel drawings for manufacture in our factory.
Types of jobs
At Eco Timber Frame Systems we know that off-site construction is the most efficient and economic way of timber frame building construction so we try to do everything that we can in our factory in South Shields. Our saw operatives input the required material sizes into the software which then optimises the timbers to make sure we produce as little waste as possible. We also deliver to anywhere in the UK at any time so our clients can be sure to meet their deadlines. To save time on site we can manufacture floor and roof cassettes so they can be lifted directly from the wagon into place on the timber frame building. This means fewer site operatives are required, meaning fewer man hours and therefore lower costs.
Off site Manufacture
We mainly carry out full timber frame house manufacture for one-of self-builders who require the whole building package. This is excellent for us as we can use our own products and therefore guarantee the accuracy of both the kit manufacture and the site installation. We also deal with any commercial or social housing work that is usually multi-storey. Multi storey timber frame building design requires different design techniques due to the higher loadings transferred from through roof into the foundations. We welcome and timber frame work at any scale whether it be small garden offices or timber frame extensions through to large scale care homes for some of the biggest construction companies in the country.